JONATHAN T. BARRY
Mr. Barry is a passionate advocate for injured workers and personal injury plaintiffs. He has a diverse client-base of injured employees across various sectors with emphasis on injured public employees. Mr. Barry also represents plaintiffs who suffer injuries outside the course of employment from auto accidents, negligent design, construction and maintenance of public and private premises and defective products.
Mr. Barry lives in Encino, California, with his wife and two children.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Disability Retirement Law
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- J.D., Southwestern School Law School,
Los Angeles, California
- B.A., University of Michigan,
Ann Arbor, Michigan
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California